What is Hyas?
Hyas is a Node.js web framework for building fast, security-focused websites.
- Hugo powered: Fast website build times and flexible project organization.
- Fully npm managed: Straightforward and easy dependency management.
- Production-ready: Optimized for speed, SEO, and security.
- Customizable: Tailwind, Images, and other integrations to choose from.
- Development tools: Find and fix problems in scripts, styles, and markdown.
- Deploy anywhere: Deployment guides to different deployment services.
Check out our detailed Why Hyas breakdown to learn more about what makes Hyas special. ✨
Try Hyas in your browser
Visit start.gethyas.com and choose from a variety of templates to get started. Play around with a full, working version of Hyas right in your browser!
Start your first project
Get a new Hyas project up and running locally with our helpful
create-hyas CLI wizard!
# create a new project with npm npm create hyas@latest
# create a new project with pnpm pnpm create hyas@latest
# create a new project with yarn yarn create hyas
Our Installation Guide has full, step-by-step instructions for installing Hyas using our CLI wizard, creating a new project from an existing Hyas GitHub repository, and for installing Hyas manually.
See examples of some of the key concepts and patterns of a Hyas site!
… see our guide to using integrations.
Join our community
Join us in Hyas Discussions to share with and get help from an active, friendly community!